202 W. Broadway | 918-684-3700
Providing a well-rounded, 21st Century education requires a flexible, consistent and a personalized approach to academic design. The Muskogee Public Schools Instruction Model focuses on the five key areas of curriculum, instruction, data, technology and culture. Together these elements support our target goals for creating global learners who are college and career ready.
- Curriculum - Defining our curriculum based on the Oklahoma Academic Standards through curriculum maps & pacing guides
- Instruction - Personalizing learning to promote critical thinking skills and creativity while employing best practices based in balanced literacy and numeracy
- Data - Utilizing analytical data to inform instruction and fill academic gaps in learning
- Technology - Leveraging technology to integrate digital learning
- Culture - Creating a positive learning environment that promotes the best possible student experiences and outcomes
A catalog of all school library materials available through Muskogee Public Schools is accessible online by clicking the following link.
Muskogee Public Schools has aligned district curriculum with the standards listed on the Oklahoma State Department of Education website. Please visit the links below to view the curriculum resources provided by the State Department of Education.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Yahola, Director of Secondary Instruction and Indian Education
Ginger Baker, Director of Elementary Instruction and Professional Development