The Muskogee Public Schools Rougher Innovations Academy is a blended learning environment offering students the best of hybrid learning including self-paced, internet-based instruction and face-to-face support, socialization, and extracurricular activities.
Students engage in virtual instruction provided through Edgenuity. Edgenuity is a leading provider of K-12 online learning solutions. In partnership with Muskogee Public Schools, Edgenuity provides students with the tools and support needed to maximize learning and improve academic success. In addition to Edgenuit, students engage in virtual classes and face-to-face instruction with highly qualified Muskogee Public Schools teachers.
Enrollment is limited to 500 students. Admission and continued participation in the Rougher Innovations Academy will be determined by the following. Students must:
- be a Muskogee Public Schools 5th-12th grade student.
- have recommendations from the previous year’s principal/teacher.
- participate with parent/guardian in required orientation.
- attend on-site supports on one assigned day weekly.
- maintain a “C” or higher grade point average.
- complete required course content.
- communicate with teachers/staff weekly.
- maintain state-mandated attendance rate (90%).
Enroll in the Roughers Innovation Academy
Complete the New Student or Returning Student Enrollment and select the E-Learning Option to be considered to enroll in Roughers Innovations Academy. For more information on enrollment, visit the Enrollment page linked below.
For more information, please contact:
Jennifer Kiser, Principal of Rougher Innovations Academy and Early College High School