Oklahoma Caring Van to Visit Eight MPS Sites to Provide Immunizations
MUSKOGEE, Okla. - The Oklahoma Caring Foundation’s Oklahoma Caring Van Program will visit eight sites across the Muskogee Public Schools district this month. The Oklahoma Caring Van Program delivers immunizations to children and adolescents from dangerous illnesses at no cost to their families.
Students can get Tdaps and other age-appropriate immunizations. Immunization information is entered in the Oklahoma State Immunization Information System (OSIIS) so children’s vaccine history is readily available.
Oklahoma Caring Van will be at school sites on the following dates and times.
- August 18 1 - 3p.m. Sadler Fine Arts Academy @ Grant Foreman
- August 23 9:30-11:30 a.m. Ben Franklin 6/7 Grade Academy
- August 23 1 - 3 p.m. Creek Elementary School
- August 24 9:30-11:30 a.m. ECC
- August 24 1-3 p.m. Pershing Elementary
- August 25 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. Irving Elementary
- August 25 12-1:15 p.m. Tony Goetz
- August 25 1:30 - 3p.m. Cherokee Elementary
Parents or Guardians can find a copy of the consent forms below to complete.
Questions or for more information please contact Julia Price, RN, MPS Director of Health and Social Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.