Videos are conceptual, artist renderings and not a finished design.
- The building at Harris Jobe will be transformed into a Pre-Kindergarten Center with a capacity of 400 students. The campus will also serve as a Childcare Center for 50 children ages six weeks to three years old.
- New Classrooms with a space for a safe room will be built in the project. The playground will be designed to accommodate children of this age which will include shade structures, artificial turf, tricycle track, and appropriate toys.
- A new drive with an entry off Harris Road will be constructed so school traffic can be controlled. The front entry will be reconstructed for bus traffic and visitors.
- The building at Tony Goetz will be completely torn down and rebuilt to accommodate for 400 students at the site. The new facility will include 18 classrooms and a new library.
- The current storm shelter will remain onsite and will be repurposed into a cafeteria that will accommodate the students at the site.
- A new parking lot that will include drop-off and pick-up lanes for students will be constructed to enhance the safety and security of the campus.
- A new addition will be constructed on the south side of the building adjacent to the old gymnasium. A new separate entry and seven new additional classrooms will be constructed.
- This new addition will also accommodate a space for the Manual Training Alumni Center. An additional parking lot will be constructed on the south side of the site to accommodate for better traffic flow.
- New windows and new HVAC system will be installed to help with better ventilation throughout the building.
- The current Alice Robertson building will be renovated into a Freshman Academy that can accommodate up to 500 students. The building will be evaluated for the best student flow and to ensure that smaller learning communities can be realized throughout the building.
- The current New Tech facility, gymnasium, and fine arts spaces will be maintained and incorporated into the overall design of the building.
- The middle facade of the building will stay the same to help commemorate the history of the building. There will also be space inside the building that will help celebrate the history of the Alice Robertson facility.
- New Band and Choir rooms will be built of the east side of the High School Auditorium. This addition will include practice rooms, uniform, and instrument storage, and offices for administrative staff.
- The current "B Unit" will be removed and a new secure front entry and administrative offices will be constructed.
- A grand hallway will connect the entire campus together extending from the Performing Arts Center to the media center.
- The Muskogee Fieldhouse will be a new facility built adjacent to the high school campus. The facility will include a new gymnasium with seating for approximately 2,000 spectators. Equipped with a weight room it will include dressing rooms, sports medicine training room, concessions, and public restrooms.
- The fieldhouse will feature an area to host evening events and meetings. It will include spaces to accommodate large meetings, banquets, and community events.
- The new Rougher Stadium will be built near the Fieldhouse. The facility will be built for approximately 9,000 spectators with 7,500 seats on the home side. The facility will include an artificial turf football field, video board, stadium lighting, and press box. Home dressing room facilities will be designed into the Fieldhouse and visitor's dressing room located on the visitor's side.