Welcome to Enrollment
Welcome to Enrollment
The Central Enrollment Center is located next to the Education Service Center at 208 W. Broadway.
The phone number to Central Enrollment is 918-684-3722. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM.
Parents may now enroll ONLINE from the comfort of their home, or come to Central Enrollment Center where computers are available.
All students new to the Muskogee Public School district and former students who have withdrawn from the district must complete enrollment ONLINE.
Items REQUIRED for Enrollment
- Proof of residence, one from “Primary” and one from “Secondary”.
- Primary: Current bill dated within 30 days: gas, water, electric, cable, or home phone, or a signed and current lease agreement or house contract. Documents must be in the parents' or legal guardians' name. The district will NOT accept rent receipts or hand written lease agreements as proof of residency.
- Secondary: Bank or credit card statement, cable bill, cellular or home phone bill, DHS letters, pay stub or another utility bill - in the parents' or legal guardians' name.
- If parent or legal guardian has no acceptable proofs in their name, an affidavit of residence must be completed by both parties in front of a notary and returned to the Education Service Center before enrollment will be accepted.
- **The enrollment center has notary publics on duty for no charge.**
- Immunizations records are required
- For school enrollment, a parent or guardian shall provide one of the following: 1. Current, up-to-date immunization records; or 2. A completed and signed exemption form.
- Students in 7th - 12th grades must have a record of their TDap immunization.
- A CERTIFIED birth certificate - is required
- Hospital certificates WILL NOT be accepted
- Students enrolling in Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st grade must be 4, 5, or 6 years old on or before September 1.
- Transcripts for secondary students (7th - 12th grades)
Other Information, if applicable
- Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood card
- Special Education (IEP)
- Court-appointed custody documents
If unable to scan and upload documents during the online enrollment process, documents will need to be brought to the Central Enrollment Center to complete enrollment.