Providing a well-rounded, 21st Century education requires a flexible, consistent and a personalized approach to academic design. Muskogee Public Schools Instruction Model focuses on the five key areas of curriculum, instruction, data, technology and culture. Together these elements support our target goals for creating Global Learners who are College and Career Ready.
- 100% Literacy
- 100% Participation
- 100% Graduation
- Curriculum - Defining our curriculum based on the Oklahoma Academic Standards through curriculum maps & pacing guides
- Instruction - Personalizing learning to promote critical thinking skills and creativity while employing best practices based in balanced literacy and numeracy
- Data - Utilizing analytical data to inform instruction and fill academic gaps in learning
- Technology - Leveraging technology to integrate digital learning
- Culture - Creating a positive learning environment that promotes the best possible student experiences and outcomes
District Curriculum Mapping & Pacing Guides
Muskogee Public Schools 3rd - 12th grade teachers are current collaborating in creating curriculum maps and pacing guides. The goal of this process is to align our curriculum and instruction with Oklahoma and National standards, enrich instructional practices, data informed instruction, increased student achievement, and teacher collaboration. As these are completed, we will be publishing these on the district website.
Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS)
Oklahoma Curriculum Frameworks
District Instructional Organizational Chart