About Ms. Gina
- Masters of Science in Library Media and Information Technology from Northeastern State University
- Bachelor’s of Science in Education with an Elementary Education Major from Northeastern State University
- 5 years as a library media specialist for Harris Jobe
- 6 years as a classroom teacher for Harris Jobe
- 4 years as an adjunct instructor at Bacone College
- Muskogee Education Association (MEA)
- National Education Association (NEA)
- Oklahoma Education Association (OEA)
- Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- PLC Leader (Library Media Specialists) (2013-present)
- MEA 2nd Vice President (2013-present)
- MEA Negotiations Team (2013-present)
- Hospitality (2012-present)
- PLC Recorder (Library Media Specialists) (2011-2013)
- MEA Building Representative (2010-2011, 2012-2013)
- District Technology (2009-2012)
- District Go Green (2009-2011)
- PLC Recorder (Harris Jobe Math) (2006-2009)
- No Bully (2006-2007)
- Site Council (2005-2007)
- Website (2005-present)
- Tutoring (2005-2009, 2010-2012)
- Textbook (2005-2006)
- Yearbook (2004-present)
- Muskogee Public Schools Teacher of the Month November 2014
- Harris Jobe Employee of the Month October 2014
- Harris Jobe Teacher of the Year 2013
- Muskogee Public Schools Teacher of the Month January 2013
- Harris Jobe Employee of the Month October 2012
- Inspiration Award Honoree 2011
- Harris Jobe Teacher of the Year 2009
- Harris Jobe Golden Apple Award March 2009
- MEA Teacher of the Month April 2006
(Totaling $56,190.29 for Harris Jobe Elementary)
- 2014-2015 Andrew Yaffe Grant Real Okie for $797.00 from the Education Foundation of Muskogee, Inc.
- 2013-2014 Bank of Oklahoma Grant En“CORE”: Back for More: Common Core Literature and the Library Media Center for $736.54 from the Education Foundation of Muskogee, Inc.
- 2013-2014 Muskogee Phoenix and Mahylon's Inc. Grant "BioGRAPHICal Novels for $500.00 from the Education Foundation of Muskogee, Inc.
- 2012-2013 Environmental Education Grant Keep It Clean. GO GREEN! for $568.80 from the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality
- 2012-2013 Bank of Oklahoma Grant En“CORE”: Common Core Informational Texts and the Library Media Center for $704.54 from the Education Foundation of Muskogee, Inc.
- 2012-2013 Omni Valve Grant Cloudy With a Chance of Learning for $866.16 from the Education Foundation of Muskogee, Inc.
- 2011-2012 Jimmie Johnson Foundation Champions Grant Champions Walk This Way for $51,303.78
- 2011-2012 Armstrong Bank Grant Trust Me, I’m a Doctor for $713.47 from the Education Foundation of Muskogee, Inc.